Before you can download this publication you must read and accept the Legal Notice and Disclaimer.
1. This publication describes utility industry practice, technical guidelines and recommendations. Hauc (UK) has endeavoured to ensure that the information is correct and up-to-date at the date of first publication, but does not warrant its completeness and accuracy or that it will remain up-to-date. This publication is not intended to be exhaustive and may not be applicable in all situations.
2. You are permitted to print and download and make photocopies of this publication for your own use only on the following basis:
(a) none of the information or related graphics in this publication are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics in this publication are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) Hauc (UK)'s copyright notices and this Legal Notice and Disclaimer are to appear in all copies.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this publication are owned by Hauc (UK) or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this publication other than expressly permitted by this legal notice is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this publication automatically terminates.
4. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any way (including via any website) or stored in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Hauc (UK)'s prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in this legal notice are reserved
5. This publication has no legal or statutory authority and is not intended to be a definitive or complete statement of the applicable law. Reference should always be made to any relevant legislation. This publication is not intended to be or to replace specific legal advice and all persons acting or placing reliance on this publication or any part of it are advised to consult with their own legal advisors to ensure that they understand and comply with the legal requirements which are applicable to their organisation and circumstances.
6. Persons who act or place reliance on this publication are solely responsible for undertaking all surveys, enquiries, tests and other investigations as may be appropriate in the circumstances. Hauc (UK) and its directors, advisors and other contributors to this publication (together collectively referred to as "Hauc (UK)") do not accept any responsibility for the actions or conclusions drawn by persons acting or placing reliance on this publication.
7. This publication is free of charge and persons relying on this publication acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold Hauc (UK) liable in respect of this publication and the information contained in it. Hauc (UK) excludes all liability to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Hauc (UK) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever or howsoever sustained by any person acting or placing reliance on this publication (or any person or entity claiming through such person) or otherwise arising therefrom - whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profits, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
8. Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit Hauc (UK)'s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor any other matter which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Without limit to any of the above paragraphs, it not should be assumed that all mains or services will conform to the guidelines or recommendations for positioning or colour coding contained in this publication.